VMS and Bitnet

Rick Zaccone

Sep 13, 1986, 9:47:44 AM9/13/86
A couple of questions about VMS:

1. I want some software to make our VAX running VMS a Bitnet site. Is
it true that the JNET software from Joiner Associates is the thing to
use? If so, where are they located (address, phone, etc) and how much
does it cost?

2. Also, I'd like to get some software for VMS that will let me read
and send news. Where can I get this software?

Please respond by mail.

--
Rick Zaccone Pennsylvania State University
CSNET: zaccone@penn-state BITNET: zaccone@psuvax1