Does Michael Jackson Seek the Fountain of Youth ??

Harvey

Sep 22, 1986, 11:17:14 AM9/22/86
[ MUNCH! ] Needs a little Grey Poupon, but not bad...

Has anyone heard the rumor that Michael Jackson has some
device (some sort of oxygen concentrator) that is supposed to
slow the aging process? I know that he has had a nose job and a
clef put in his chin, so this wouldn't surprise me at all. Reminds
me of "Brazil." Any details???

Are all Jehovah's Witnesses this concerned with a youthful
appearence and longevity? Or just the ones less confident in
the news from the watchtowers? :-) Or maybe Michael was
disfellowshipped?

From postnews Thu Sep 18 15:57:11 1986
Subject: A test
Newsgroups: net.test

A Test.

From postnews Fri Sep 19 09:44:19 1986
Subject: Does Michael Jackson Seek the Fountain of Youth ??
Newsgroups: net.rumor,net.music

[ MUNCH! ] Needs a little Grey Poupon, but not bad...

Has anyone heard the rumor that Michael Jackson has some
device (some sort of oxygen concentrator) that is supposed to
slow the aging process? I know that he has had a nose job and a
clef put in his chin, so this wouldn't surprise me at all. Reminds
me of "Brazil." Any details???

Are all Jehovah's Witnesses this concerned with a youthful
appearence and longevity? Or just the ones less confident in
the news from the watchtowers? I have heard that Michael was
disfellowshipped. Is this true?

Marty Smith

Sep 24, 1986, 2:38:12 PM9/24/86
In article <9...@ihu1h.UUCP> jail...@ihu1h.UUCP (Harvey) writes:

>Has anyone heard the rumor that Michael Jackson has some
>device (some sort of oxygen concentrator) that is supposed to
>slow the aging process?

Someone should tell Mike to put the other glove on. Oxygen oxidizes. It
doesn't retard the aging process; it accelerates it.

Marty Smith