Halloween III Season of the Witch - (nf)

pur-ee!davy

Oct 23, 1982, 1:43:38 AM10/23/82
#N:pur-ee:7000022:000:707
pur-ee!davy Oct 22 23:01:00 1982

Just got back from Halloween III Season of the Witch, and I must
say, I enjoyed it. It has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween I and
Halloween II (except that they show Halloween I being shown on TV), but
I thought it was rather creative, although extremely far fetched. If you
like this sort of movie (blood and guts, grotesque, etc.) then you will
certainly not be disappointed.

WARNING: This movie is NOT for those with weak stomachs, and not for little
kids! Remember the tarantula crawling out of the skull in the
previews? Well, that's Walt Disney compared to some of the bugs
and other creepy crawlies you'll see crawling out of people in
this movie.

--Dave Curry
pur-ee!davy