Goodbye! (only temporarily)

Ann Muir Thomas

May 5, 1986, 1:03:01 AM5/5/86
This, alas, is my farewell posting for the summer. I am returning to
San Diego for about 3 1/2 months, but I'll be back in the fall. If
you want to send me e-mail, do it now, because I won't be here after
May 14th. And if any of you have the desire to send me snail-mail,
my address will be:

5342 Vickie Drive
San Diego, CA 92109

phone: (619) 273-1388

The chances that I will have e-mail and news access over the summer
are virtually negligible-- but if it happens, I'll let all of you
know!

*8-)

Ann Muir Thomas

PS-- I may post a few more articles before I leave, and try to catch
up on my e-mail letters, but it is finals season here at Reed, so
no guarantees!