spdcc is sick...

Steve Dyer

Sep 11, 1986, 4:10:12 AM9/11/86
Spdcc, my home machine, went catatonic on 8/30, the weekend after I left on
vacation, presumably from acute separation anxiety or a bad power supply;
having just returned, I haven't figured out which is the culprit. If it's
more than a day or two longer out of service I'll let you know. In the
meantime, bounced or lost mail messages shouldn't be misconstrued: if you
haven't received a reply to a mail message by next week, you might want
to send it again, if it's worth your time.
/Steve Dyer
dy...@harvard.harvard.edu
harvard!dyer