Sun User Group Technical Conference and Exhibit

1 view

Sandy Meltzer

Sep 11, 1986, 7:07:47 PM9/11/86

WHO - The Sun User Group (SUG)

WHAT - Fourth Annual Technical Conference and Exhibit

WHEN - October 6-8

WHERE - Washington D.C. (Hyatt Regency - Crystal City)

WHY - Exhibit:
100 Sun Workstations and third-party "Catalyst"
vendors demonstrating their most advanced products.

Technical Conference:
Three days of technical workshops (presentations and
open discussions with Sun engineers - including Bill Joy),
vendor and user application talks, special interest group
discussions covering today's most interesting applications and
topics, and user donated software exchange.

HOW - Contact the Sun User Group - International Office

This year's conference will be our biggest and best. Come join Sun
users from around the world to disseminate information about Sun
Workstations, Sun Products, and related software.

We want to encourage all Sun users to attend and participate in the
Sun User Group conference. The registration fee is so LOW it's hard
to say no.

For more information, call Sanford "Sandy" Meltzer, Executive Director,
or Dave Howard, Group Administrator, at (415) 691-7490.

--
Sanford "Sandy" Meltzer - Sun Microsystems, Inc.

UUCP: {ihnp4,decvax,decwrl,seismo}!sun!meltzer
ARPA: mel...@sun.com (or mel...@sun.arpa)