lightning srikes

William King

Oct 10, 1986, 3:55:22 PM10/10/86
I'm tyring to present to my management a rational argument why we
shouldn't have 100 feet of baseband coax between two buildings. I
instead propose to use fiber optic. I would appreciate any horror
stories that people have regarding mass destruction of computers
after a nearby lightning strike. Please mail responses to me and
I'll summarize.....

Thanks,
Bill King @ Allen-Bradley Company
Industrial Computer Division
747 Alpha Drive, Highland Heights, OH 44143
@{cwruecmp,decvax,pyramid}.UUCP:w...@abic.ABNET.COM

I say we nuke the planet, it's the only way to be sure.....