US Robotics Password modem for sale!

b...@psuvm.bitnet.uucp

Oct 7, 1986, 7:18:45 PM10/7/86

1 - US Robotics Password 1200 baud modem.

- brand new condition!!!
- supports auto-answer / auto-dial
- operates at 1200 or 300 baud
- manuals included
- velcro adhesive tabs

My asking price ........... $150.00 (price IS negotiable!!!)

Retail store price ........ $225.00

I've had this modem for only a couple of months now, but I'm being
forced to part with it due to a lack of money. Do all college students
have this problem, or is it just me? Anyway, anyone who is even REMOTELY
interested in purchasing my modem from me, please feel free to contact me
anytime. Or better yet, send e-mail and i'll get back a.s.a.p. thanks.

-------

Michael Bitonti b94@psuvm :bitnet
...!ihnp4!psuvax1!psuvm.BITNET!b94 :uucp
(814) 862-1682 b94%psuvm....@wiscvm.wisc.edu :arpa
(814) 863-4356

Computer Science - Penn. State University

"There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
You took my body and played to win."

J. Lynne & Electric Light Orchestra
"Evil Woman" -- FACE THE MUSIC