S-100 D/A ??

Richard Piner

Oct 30, 1986, 2:00:25 PM10/30/86
Help, I need to buy a D/A converter for a S-100 bus. These things
are getting hard to find (maybe impossible ??) I need a board
with 4 outputs and at least 12 bit resolution, 16 bits would
be better. Does anyone one out in net land have any suggestions
on where to get one. A couple of years ago, this would have been
a piece of cake, but nowadays...........
Thanks in advance for any information.

Richard Piner
pi...@galileo.UUCP
(was) pi...@pur-phy.UUCP

Sam

Nov 2, 1986, 4:22:30 PM11/2/86

There's a company called I/O Technology which used to make this kind of board;
I was thinking of getting it one point. I'll check my old issues of Byte and
MicroSystems for its address when I get to it, but at least you've got a name
until then.
-- Sam