Equipment for sale...

Yekta Gursel

Nov 4, 1986, 8:05:44 PM11/4/86
I have the following for sale if anybody is interested:

1) Sanyo MBC-555 MS-DOS computer with Dual Quad density (800K)
drives, 512K memory, serial card and a vast amount of software.
The computer does not have a monitor, someone has bought that
already. Make offer.

2) Seikosha GP-100A Dot matrix printer (slow, about 40 cps)
Price: $40

3) Radio-Shack Realistic DX-300 Shortwave receiver. This is
a synthesized, triple conversion, digital readout receiver.
Price: $150

All equipment is in perfect cosmetic and operating condition.
I have the original boxes and manuals and accessories.

Send mail to YE...@AI.AI.MIT.EDU for further details.
( YE...@MIT-AI.ARPA will also work...)