Help with PC device driver

ModemUserGroupChairman

Nov 20, 1986, 11:36:50 AM11/20/86
[]

The following message is being posted for a friend. His
usenet address is given at the end of the message. Please
reply to him directly, if you do.
-anees munshi

[message starts]
------------------------------
Hi.
I'm in great need of an experienced driver writer to answer a
few questions. In particular, I need someone who knows some DOS
specific driver attributes (the types of things I need to know are
trivia like serial port addressing, control of the new IOSTATUS
features, etc.). After a zillion hours of reading, I'm finding
that DOS is very secretive about some of the things I need to know.
Do you know anyone who has PC driver experience?

Thanks
Jeff Skoll
[message ends]

You may contact Jeff at:

{allegra,ihnp4,linus,decvax}!utzoo!utcsri!utecfb!skoll