Anybody have a good copy of UW part 9/9?

Anthony D. CXO1-2/N23 522-2072

Nov 3, 1986, 8:42:03 PM11/3/86
My copy was truncated.

Thanks,

Anthony
-----
Anthony Discolo
+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
| d | i | g | i | t | a | l |
+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
Database Systems Group
301 Rockrimmon Blvd. South
Mailstop CX01-2/N23
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
UUCP: ucbvax!decwrl!cookie.DEC!discolo
ARPA: cookie.DEC!dis...@decwrl.DEC.COM

Chas Boyd

Nov 7, 1986, 9:19:40 PM11/7/86

Our sites did not receive parts 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9/9 of the UW shar
postings. Could some kind soul logically near the Northwest please *EMAIL*
me these files (if you haven't already deleted them). Unix Windows on the
Mac seems like a very clever idea if it is not too terribly slow...

Thanks*5/9,
--
Chas.

"It wasn't me. I've never been there. I was under orders."