FILESERVERS

Bruce Weiner

Jun 23, 1986, 1:53:29 PM6/23/86
<EATEATEAT>
So how many of you use mac fileservers???
I need information on setting up a network fileserver over Appletalk.
We already have one Hyperdrive 20, and want a few more hard disks. There
are five Mac+'s and a lot of data. I need, speed, Multi use of applications if
possible, and the ability to access the data easily. The data files get
large (excel databases) so limiting size of areas is a problem.
Burnoulli box, another hyper drive, hypernet, macserve, all these
have given me their respective information, but NO ONE seems to be using
any of them in this area. If I get enough feedback I'll summarize it and
post it to the net. Please find the time to send me a quick note
if you get a chance.
PS. Bitnet address prefered if possible.

Bruce Weiner - BITNET: 6090799@PUCC
UUCP: ...allegra!psuvax1!pucc.BITNET!6090799
USMAIL: 301 N. Harrison St. Bldg B Suite 322
Princeton, New Jersey 08544