Need manuals for S100 boards

Marty Reynolds

Nov 6, 1986, 10:33:53 AM11/6/86

Here's a run-down on my undocumented garden of S100 boards. If anybody
out there has documentation on any of these, I'd really appreciate a
copy. Of course I'll pay, trade, or teach code

64K "Last Memory" from Static Memory Systems (32 x 6116s)

Thinker Toys SuperRam 16

" " " 32

Problem Solver Systems RAM16

Ithaca Audio IA1010 Z80 CPU (rev. 2.0 & rev. 1.2)

IMSAI MPU-B (8085 CPU)

JADE JP/S-1 (parallel/serial I/O board)

Tarbell Cassette Interface # 1001

Dynabye Naked Terminal

SSM PB1 (Prom blaster by Smoke Signal???)

Godbout Bus Terminator (sort of self expanatory, but 2 VRs & a chip)

Scott Dorsey

Nov 6, 1986, 11:39:27 AM11/6/86

I have an Intel SBC-80/10 Multibus processor board, as well as
the Intel/NationalSemi 48K memory board... Intel doesn't have the
manuals anymore, and I can't get the things running.
While the massive 'I want documentation' postings are starting,
I might was well ask if anyone has any info, and if I can get a
copy of 'em...

--
Scott Dorsey
ICS Programming Lab (Where old terminals go to die), Rich 110,