C-64/C-128 hi-res

Paul Linton

Oct 26, 1986, 10:25:47 PM10/26/86

Does anyone have or know of a way to place more then 4 colors on a screen
in hires mode at once? I want it so that I can pass some coordinates X,Y
and the color 1-16, or whatever the number possible. I don't know ML so
I pretty much think it's impossible. It someone has ANY ideas it would be
a great help.

Paul

--
[ Paul J. Linton (University of Kentucky) ]

Paul Linton

Oct 26, 1986, 10:32:24 PM10/26/86
I forgot to throw in that it would be best if it was on the 128. Also
i have seen the articles in magizines that have Basic data lines that are
read in and then poked somewhere that are ML routines, that would work
just fine.