missing lines in graphics library sources

1 view

prindle@nadc

Oct 31, 1986, 3:17:32 PM10/31/86
From: prindle@NADC

Someone has reported that a line-eater has devoured some important lines in
the posting of the C-Power graphics library sources. I suspect the arpanet-
usenet gateway at RU-RED. I would consider re-posting if enough people want
this and are having trouble (for only a few people, I'll send directly). But
the results could be the same (lost lines). Does anyone know of another
arpanet-usenet gateway for net.micro.cbm except for "microcomputer.cbm@ru-red"?
It seems RU-RED has been quite flaky lately, so I'd just as soon route the
mail through another gateway, if one exists.
Pri...@NADC.arpa