C-Power

Mike Nelson

Nov 3, 1986, 7:36:50 AM11/3/86
Does anyone know where I can find C-Power? I have called several
of the mail order places and most of them have no idea what I am
talking about. I've also checked several places local (Naperville-
Aurora IL) here that stock Commodore software, but to no avail.
Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Mike Nelson
ihuxf!cuda
AT&T Bell Labs

R. L. Zarling

Nov 7, 1986, 12:05:02 AM11/7/86
In article <30...@ihuxf.UUCP> cu...@ihuxf.UUCP (Mike Nelson) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find C-Power?

Try Tussey Computer Products, 800-468-9044. Sorry, I don't know how much
they're asking for the 64 version (128 version is $60, but has no book
with it). I've ordered from them several times; they seem to have good
prices and good service. (See ad p.26 of Dec. Gazette)