AUTO folders

John Ogawa

Nov 5, 1986, 2:49:52 PM11/5/86

<< Why is there a line eater? Well, bec

I've got a problem with AUTO folders. I wrote a simple program to
set the time and date using Mark Williams C. I then put it in my
AUTO folder. The problem is that it sometimes exectues the folder more
than once! I boot up (or reset) and it loads and runs the contents of the
AUTO folder 2 or 3 times. It runs the AUTO files only once about 2
times out of 3, but that third time it runs them multiple times. I
think I have exitted gracefully (with the exit() routine) so I am
confused.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

| | | | |___ | \ John Ogawa |
| |__| |___ ___| |__/ UC San Diego |
| ix181@sdcc6@sdcsvax@ucbvax |
| |
| DISCLAIMER: My views do not represent those of the |
| University of California, nor do theirs represent mine. |