PC emulators

Lee Dickey

Jul 23, 1986, 8:15:09 AM7/23/86
Question:
Will the Atari ST run programs that were
originally designed to run in the IBM PC?

I know that is vague, so let me split my question
into two parts.

(a) Is there software for the Atari ST that will cause it
to emulate a PC?

(b) Is there hardware (CPU, memory) that can be attached to
an ST so programs run on the foreign CPU, but use the
ST keyboard and screen.

(I know that ther are 68000 cards that one can put into a PC.
Maybe there a 8088 card to put into an ST.)