Orphaned Response

1 view

em...@uokvax.uucp

Apr 15, 1986, 6:39:00 PM4/15/86

by TLM Systems, the folks who make one of the 680x0 boards that you can
plug into an International BM PC and run OS-9/68000 on. The people who
will sell it are some outfit I've not heard of, called MicroTRENDS. (Any-
one out there heard of these folks?) TLM has been advertising pretty
steadily in recent issues of *BYTE*...their address & phone:

TLM Systems
404 West Jennifer, Suite 105
Fresno CA 93711
(209) 276-2345

James Jones

Companies rush to disassociate me from them--why should *I* bother?