The Motorola 68030 - (nf)

da...@ztivax.uucp

Sep 26, 1986, 5:41:00 AM9/26/86
Pt up with intel fanatics claiming to have the better processor? Huh?

See the dhrystones. 386 is slow. And, obviously, stupid.

Mark Campbell

Oct 2, 1986, 11:08:54 AM10/2/86
In article <1030...@ztivax.UUCP> da...@ztivax.UUCP writes:
>Pt up with intel fanatics claiming to have the better processor? Huh?
>
>See the dhrystones. 386 is slow. And, obviously, stupid.

I'd really like to see the Dhrystones you have that confirm this viewpoint
(i.e., that the 386 is slow). When posting, please mail information
concerning the system being implemented (cache, NA, etc.).

Thanks
--

Mark Campbell Phone: (803)-791-6697 E-Mail: !ncsu!ncrcae!sauron!campbell