IEEE 754 Floating Point Test Vectors

DBL

Jun 11, 1986, 3:15:41 PM6/11/86

I am currently using the IEEE 754 Floating Point Test Vectors (distributed for
IEEE by UCB) to test and debug LMI's floating point library. The distribution
tape includes documentation, a PASCAL driver program (to run the tests), and a
database of test vectors. I would like to know if anyone has already coded
versions of the driver program in "C" and/or LISP. Please send responses
through the net or contact me @ (617) 876-6819. Thanks
--
-- Dave Laxer{decvax!cca,harvard,mit-eddie}!lmi-angel!dbl