Multiple inheritance in Smalltalk-80

Bai Moon

Oct 6, 1986, 3:23:26 PM10/6/86

Is there anyone who have worked on multiple inheritance using Smalltalk-80 ?
I appreciate any comments, suggestions, or relevant papers.

Thanks in advance.

... Young

ARPAnet address: ym...@pc.ecn.purdue.edu
UUCP address: ym...@pur-ee.UUCP

Steven D. Litvintchouk

Oct 8, 1986, 8:28:20 PM10/8/86

> Is there anyone who have worked on multiple inheritance using Smalltalk-80 ?

The seminal paper on this subject is "Multiple Inheritance in
Smalltalk-80", by Alan Borning and Daniel Ingalls, Proceedings of the
AAAI, 1982.

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation

Fone: (617)271-7753
ARPA: sdl@mitre-bedford
UUCP: ...{cbosgd,decvax,genrad,ll-xn,philabs,security,utzoo}!linus!sdl

Robert Atkinson

Oct 10, 1986, 10:12:30 AM10/10/86
In article <3...@linus.UUCP> s...@linus.UUCP (Steven D. Litvintchouk) writes:

>> Is there anyone who have worked on multiple inheritance using Smalltalk-80 ?
>
>The seminal paper on this subject is "Multiple Inheritance in
>Smalltalk-80", by Alan Borning and Daniel Ingalls, Proceedings of the
>AAAI, 1982.
>
>Steven Litvintchouk

There are also a couple of papers concerning it from the OOPSLA'86 conference
last week. The proceedings will be the November issue of Sigplan notices, if
you are interested.

-bob atkinson