PD utilities for FRANZ etc.

Scott Presnell

Sep 27, 1986, 7:32:14 PM9/27/86
[for the li

Does anyone have any public domain utilities for LISP systems that they'd
be willing to share? Such as...

1) Cross referencers.
2) `lints' or syntax checkers.
3) Pretty printers.

I realize there are probably quite a few pretty printers; and syntax
checkers really aren't as useful for LISP as they would be for 'C', but I am
mainly just curious to see what is available. I do most of my work in
FRANZ, but I am famailar with other dialects so I'm willing to `port'
things to some extent.
Thanks in advance.

--
-----------

Scott Presnell Eidgnoessische Technische Hochschule, Zuerich (ETH-Zentrum)
Labor Fuer Organische Chemie
Universitaetsstrasse 16
CH-8092 Zuerich Switzerland.

uucp: ...seismo!mcvax!cernvax!ethz!srp (s...@ethz.uucp)
earn/bitnet: Benner@CZHETH5A

Jeffrey Jacobs

Oct 7, 1986, 10:39:11 PM10/7/86

Almost everything written in LISP in the United States is public domain.
You can get most utilties, expert system shells, etc for the price of
a tape from various universities and /or research institutes such as
RAND.

Other places to look are CompuServe Informaiton Service, and the
following BBS'es

2. Boston, Mass. (Common Lisp Group) (617) 492-2399
3. Woodbury, Conn. (203) 263-5783

I have A Simple Structure Editor, written up in this months' AI Expert which
is PD. There's lot's of stuff out there <grin>.

Jeffrey M. Jacobs
CONSART Systems Inc.
Technical and Managerial Consultants
P.O. Box 3016, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(213)376-3802
CIS:75076,2603
BIX:jeffjacobs
USENET: well!jjacobs