Forwarded from FIGIL digest

F.I.G.I.L.

Oct 24, 1986, 5:57:02 AM10/24/86
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 86 16:36 EDT
From: Lee Brotzman <ZMLEB@SCFVM>
Subject: Re: C-128

>Date: 10 Oct 86 00:25:24 GMT
>From: uw-june!entropy!fet...@BEAVER.CS.WASHINGTON.EDU
>Subject: C-128
>
> I have a Commodore 128 and was hoping to find a good FORTH
>implementation
>for it. Something that can use the extra memory for multitasking (ala
>Polyforth) would be nice.
>
> Failing that; a good CP/M-80 FORTH-79 or FORTH-83 would be good
> enough.
>
> - Dave Fetrow

Unified Software Systems sells Forth-83 standard systems for CP/M
machines. They have public domain and commercial systems. The
commercial system has mulitasking, I believe. I have also heard a
rumour that they may be developing a public domain version (at least)
for the C 128 native mode.

Contact:

Unified Software Systems
P.O. Box 21294
Columbus, OH 43221-0294
(614) 459-7735

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 86 00:28:59 edt
From: utcs!utcs!yetti!geac!charles%seism...@harvunxt.BITNET (Charles Cohen)
Newsgroups: net.lang.forth

I'd be interested in seeing your Forth implementation of the sieve --
I have the H&D 32-bit Forth for the Atari 520, and would like to see
how fast it runs. Thanks.

Charles cohen ( charles @ geac )

**** END OF FIGIL MAILING ****