C test generator?

d...@mirror.uucp

Oct 17, 1986, 4:04:00 PM10/17/86

Does anyone know if there is a program that can generate test
data for C programs or procedures. Thanks.
----
Dan Solis d...@mirror.TMC.COM
{mit-eddie, ihnp4, wjh12, cca, cbosgd, seismo}!mirror!dan
Mirror Systems, 2067 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140
Telephone: (617) 661-0777

Joseph S. D. Yao

Nov 8, 1986, 1:27:17 PM11/8/86
In article <5400020@mirror> d...@mirror.UUCP writes:
> Does anyone know if there is a program that can generate test
>data for C programs or procedures. Thanks.

Given the incredibly wide variety of programs and procedures that
one can write in C, I'd say "no." Was there a specific type that
you had in mind?
--

Joe Yao hadron!jsdy@seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
js...@hadron.COM (not yet domainised)