Public Domain APL for the Mac

Mic Kaczmarczik

Sep 24, 1986, 3:26:36 PM9/24/86

[From strawberries under torture one can learn many things]

In APL Quote Quad 17, #1 (September 1986), there is a reference to a
public domain APL interpreter for the Macintosh, called APL 90. The
notice (on page 12) said that APL 90 made its debut at APL 86 held in
Manchester in July, and went on to say that the software was to become
available from the public domain software service of the British APL
Association.

Could someone send me the address of the British APL Association, so I
can get a copy of this software? Or any other information relating to
public domain APL interpreters for microcomputers? I would be
particularly interested in implementations written in 'C', which might
be portable to the Commodore Amiga.

Thanks in advance,

Mic Kaczmarczik
University of Texas at Austin Computation Center