Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

joke (ROT13)

13 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Documentation

neprebran,
21. mar. 1986, 13:37:3421. 3. 86
do

Here's a real funny joke I received by mistake from the net.police in the
mail this morning. It should have gone to /dev/null.

| Subject: Re: Grizzled Old Prospector Joke (not rot13) - offensive to who knows? (ROT13)
| Newsgroups: net.jokes
|

| Dear Sir or Madam,
| I am mailing this form letter to express my displeasure at your
| recent posting in net.jokes. While I am not offended by the content of
| your article (thanks to my broad sense of humor), I *AM* annoyed that you
| are unable to follow simple rules regarding the posting of rotated jokes.
|
| I personally don't give a rat's ass (excuse me, make that "eng'f nff") if a
| given joke is rotated or not, but the subject line of the joke should correctly
| indicate any rotation. When you posted your article, you either:
|
| a) Submitted a rotated joke with no mention of "rot13" on the
| subject line,
|
| b) Submitted an unrotated joke with the word "rot13" in the title, or
|
| c) Submitted a joke that was only partly rotated, forcing unsuspecting
| readers to scan the joke twice.
|
| Get with it.
|
| --
|

| Regards,
| DJ Molny
| ihnp4!cuae2!djmolny

I guess things are sort of slow these days over at AT&T in Lisle, Illinois.
Doesn't the Death Star give you anything better to do with your time?

0 novih sporočil