Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

YAJJ

2 ogleda
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

kraft

neprebran,
11. feb. 1986, 10:08:0711. 2. 86
do

3!

Dave Kirby

neprebran,
13. feb. 1986, 14:05:3613. 2. 86
do
In article <1290@pucc-i> ah2@pucc-i (kraft) writes:

> 3!

I'm sick and tired of seeing the same old joke number posted again
and again! 3, and its variations, 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 have all been
around this net before, and I'm sick of reading them! So, for the
last and only time, here is the canonical list of jail jokes:

3 (and variations)
4
5
8
10
23 (and variations)
29
33
35
69 (and variations)
73
81 (and variations)
86
99
288

Micha Berger

neprebran,
4. mar. 1986, 10:30:444. 3. 86
do
> So, for the
> last and only time, here is the canonical list of jail jokes:
>
> 3 (and variations)
> 4
> 5
> 8
> 10
> 23 (and variations)
> 29
> 33
> 35
> 69 (and variations)
> 73
> 81 (and variations)
> 86
> 99
> 288

You left out my favorite joke: 42. (Insert appropriate credits to
Douglas Adams here.)

What's all this, then?

neprebran,
5. mar. 1986, 15:40:105. 3. 86
do
In article <1...@aecom2.UUCP> ber...@aecom2.UUCP (Micha Berger) writes:
>> So, for the
>> last and only time, here is the canonical list of jail jokes:
>>
>> 3 (and variations)
[...]

>> 288
>
>You left out my favorite joke: 42. (Insert appropriate credits to
>Douglas Adams here.)

Excuse me, but 42 is no joke! Anyone that thinks 42 is a joke should
be locked away in a padded cell and told he/she is an hedgehog!

Oh, yeah, obligatory joke....

What's the difference between a UCSD coed and garbage?

At least the garbage gets taken out once a week.

Disclaimer: I went to UCSD so I know wherefor I speak.

From the cuff,
Cary DiWhay

Robert Vetter

neprebran,
7. mar. 1986, 15:37:027. 3. 86
do

and 77 ??

* *
* "Waste is a terrible thing to mind" - NRC *
* *
* Rob Vetter *
* tektronix!tekla!robertv (503) 629-1291 *
* Tektronix, Inc., D.S. 92-726, PO Box 500, Beaverton, OR, 97077 *

John A. Nicowski Jr.

neprebran,
11. mar. 1986, 07:51:2611. 3. 86
do
>> > 69 (and variations)

>> You left out my favorite joke: 42. (Insert appropriate credits to
>> Douglas Adams here.)
>
>and 77 ??

Let's not forget 68 -- You do me and I owe you one.

Snicker....
'Cowski.

Adric of Alzarius

neprebran,
13. mar. 1986, 15:14:5913. 3. 86
do

So you are a George Carlin fan too...
then you should know 71...

(71, juvpu vf 69 jvgu 2 svatref hc lbhe nff...)

"Me, not allowed??? I'm allowed everywhere!" -- The Doctor
Joseph P. Ogulin
UUCP: seismo!umcp-cs \ BITNET: INS_AJPO@JHUVMS
ihnp4!whuxcc > !jhunix!ins_ajpo P99I1798@JHUVM
allegra!hopkins / CSNET: ins_...@jhunix.CSNET