joke - offensive to bowling balls (ROT13)

Craig Ballantyne

Mar 21, 1986, 2:08:11 PM3/21/86
D: Jung'f gur qvssrerapr orgjrra #vapyhqr <lbhe snibevgr rguavp tebhc> jbzna naq n objyvat onyy?

N: Vs lbh gel uneq rabhtu, lbh pna rng gur objyvat onyy (fvp)

:-! fhozvggre vf pbby,
ur qbrfa'g fzvyr

:-Y fhozvggre vf erny pbby,
ur qbrfa'g fzvyr naq
ur unf n pvtnerggr unatvat bss uvf yvc

:-S fhozvggre vf pbbyre,
ur qbrfa'g fzvyr naq
ur unf gjb pvtnerggrf unatvat bss uvf yvc

:-R fhozvggre vf gur pbbyrfg,
ur qbrfa'g fzvyr naq
ur unf guerr pvtnerggrf unatvat bss uvc yvc

:-+ fhozvggre vf orlbaq pbby,
ur qbrfa'g fzvyr naq
uvf yvcf jrer fhetvpnyyl erzbirq orpnhfr bs yvc pnapre

Fvar zl anzr, pregnvayl abg
(V qba'g unir nal penlbaf jvgu zr)

What's all this, then?

Mar 26, 1986, 7:33:25 PM3/26/86
In article <6...@watdragon.UUCP> Craig Ballantyne writes:

> Sine my name, certainly not
^^^^
> (I don't have any crayons with me)

I wouldn't sign my name to this if I showed that I didn't learn anything
in high school either!

Obligatory joke:
Question: What's the difference between a cold and a
<your favorite college> coed?

Answer: You can get rid of a cold.

-Cary DiWhay