Attention!

sc...@utcs.uucp

Nov 26, 1986, 4:45:04 PM11/26/86

MEMO

TO: ALL EMPLOYEES

SUBJECT: SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to insure that we continue to produce the highest
quality work possible, it will be our policy to keep all
employees well-trained through our program of Special High
Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.). We are giving our employees
more S.H.I.T. than any other office in town.

If you feel you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on
the job, please see your supervisor. You will be placed on
the top of the S.H.I.T. list for special attention.

All of your supervisors are particularly qualified to see that
you get all of the S.H.I.T. you can handle at your own speed.

If you consider yourself to be trained enough already, you
may be asked to help train others. We can add you to our
Basic Understanding Lecture List for Special High Intensity
Training (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.).

A new research project has been started for fully under-
standing Learning Levels of Special High Intensity Train-
ing project, named "FULL of SHIT".

If you have further questions, please address them to our
Head of Training, Special High Intensity Training, (H.O.T.
S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

Boss in General
Special High Intensity Training
(B.I.G.S.H.I.T.)

P.S. With the personalities some of you display around here
you can easily become the Director of Intensity Programming,
(D.I.P.S.H.I.T.)

P.P.S. We are currently looking for some one to fill the
position of Doctorate Emeritus of the Extended Program of
S.H.I.T.
--
...{utzoo, decvax, ihnp4, cbosgd, utcsri, mnetor}!utcs!scott
scott%utcs.tor...@csnet-relay.arpa

Disclaimer: The above is not actually the opinion of anyone at all but
especially not the administration or staff of this institution.