Somehow This Struck Me As Funny...

Dave Kirby

Sep 11, 1986, 3:42:24 PM9/11/86

My wife found an advertisement in her new Miles Kimball catalog
for a Nativity scene in which the people and animals were made
out of COOKIES!

Now you can not only have a touching scene of Christ's birth next
Christmas, but after the holidays are over you can eat everybody
involved.

"What happened to the baby Jesus?"
"Why are you asking me, Mommy? *burp*"

Dave Kirby ( ...!ihnp4!akgua!cylixd!cylixb!dave)

(Yeah, I know it belongs properly in net.bizarre, but since that
newsgroup is defunct I decided to cross-post it to net.jokes where it
will inevitably draw its share of followup jokes and puns.)