I WISH TO DECLARE MY UNDYING LOVE !!!!!!

Dave Bloom

Jul 15, 1986, 1:24:30 PM7/15/86
<>

In article <3...@lll-lcc.UUcp>, Andrew Scott Beals writes:

> Hey, everyone remember Dave Bloom flaming folks about a certain joke
> saying that it wasn't funny? Well, here he shows his true colors:

Once again, Bandy... much like an oozing Herpes sore... returns
just when you've forgotten him. Let's see what's on his festered
little mind:

> In article <4...@andromeda.RUTGERS.EDU> da...@andromeda.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

Ahhhh..... now I see. Replying to a message I posted in net.general.
But why is he following up here??? Isn't that just like a virus...
you never quite know where the symptoms are going to pop up...

>> I hope you do consider suicide so we don't have to read your garbage
>> on this continent.

My biting response to an idiot who posted a love letter to net.general.
His posting originated in Glascow, and made it all the way to Jersey.
But why is Bandy so red and filled with pus?

> Yo Dave! What's the difference between a Jew and a Pizza?

Ohhh.... I get it. No particular reason... Just a chance for a little
Jew baiting. I guess after sitting in the corner and masterbating all
this time Bandy needs something else to bait. Mystery solved.

Now a "Dr. Ruth" word of advice to all you folks in netland: If you
post to usenet, USE A CONDOM! You never know if you'll wake up one
morning and find a Bandy Simplex sore on your terminal.

> Andy Beals
> ba...@lll-crg.arpa {ihnp4,seismo,ll-xn,qantel,pyramid}!lll-crg!bandy

Nothing a little ointment and time won't heal... for now.
--
harvard\ pyramid\ Dave Bloom
seismo \ pyrnj \
harvard\ pyramid\ Dave Bloom
seismo \ pyrnj \
ut-sally >!topaz >!andromeda!dave Office: (201) 648-5083
allegra / caip /
ihnp4!packard/ yogi/ "You're never alone with a schizophrenic...."

Jeff Winslow

Jul 16, 1986, 12:37:52 PM7/16/86

>Ahhhh..... now I see. Replying to a message I posted in net.general.
>But why is he following up here??? Isn't that just like a virus...
>you never quite know where the symptoms are going to pop up...

Ha ha ha ha ha. That's a pretty good question, Dave. Now we'll
all ask you -

"Why did you followup a net.general article on net.general??"

Of course, that's just like a virus - you never know just *where* they'll
pop up.

support your local interferon,
Jeff Winslow