Brother Jed's travels: a survey

Scott R. Anderson

Sep 24, 1986, 4:19:42 AM9/24/86
In article <7...@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu> by...@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Bennet Yee) writes:
>Another point to add to the Brother Jed's visitation list: Oregon
>State University. Twice during the period that I was there (5 yrs)....
>Does this mean that OSU is more of a hot-bed of carnal lust than other
>schools? ;-)

I'm afraid not; I guess you didn't pick up on it from the other postings,
but Brother Jed's been coming to UW-Madison every year now for at least
nine or ten years (I remember seeing him back in 1976-77).

>...is he volunteering to collect the statistics? C'mon Alan....

Maybe he should also keep track of Brother Jed's best-loved schools
(as in God's love for sinners, you heathens! :-).
--

*
* * Scott Anderson