Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

Jughead Jones IV

Sep 26, 1986, 5:37:21 PM9/26/86
In article <7...@midas.UUCP>, je...@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) writes:
> I give up. Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

See "Monty Python and the Meaning of Life" for a set of answers to
these questions. :-)

-- Jughead Jones IV

Dorothy Nelson

Sep 29, 1986, 3:53:41 PM9/29/86
>In article <7...@midas.UUCP>, je...@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) writes:
>> I give up. Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

Jeez, thought everyone knew this.

Answer #1. You are descended from travelers from the Planet of Porn-Loving
Platypusses (Platypi?) Who Cram Their Orifices with Refrigerated
Camembert and Who Sacrifice Kumquats to the Nympho-bots. This
explains many things such as why the Meese commission had it
renamed "Planet 2Q30A4" and why there never seems to be any
Kumquats at the supermarket.

Answer #2. You are here, in Pathmark, to find the Kielbasa.

Answer #3. Aisle 10.

Has anyone figured out that I have an oral fixation, yet?

--cosmique muffin (dorothy)

SWOmniverous Orifice seeks partner for harmless nibbling. Don't mind the
bones in the bushes. Really. The uh, the uh... dog... uh... brought em.
Yeah, that's it.