Mommy, Mommy jokes. Read them if you dare.

Brad Silva

Mar 1, 1986, 6:06:55 PM3/1/86
In article <1...@nbs-amrf.UUCP>, sau...@nbs-amrf.UUCP (Jeff Sauder) writes:

> I have been reading the net on and off for the past year and have
> yet to notice any mommy mommy jokes. Realizing, of course, that I
> am about to open Pandora's box, let me say right now that I do not
> apoligize for any of these jokes, no matter how cruel and/or
> offensive they may be. You may not like mommy mommy jokes, but
> they're better than 90% of what goes through net.jokes.
>
> Mommy, mommy, can I like the bowl?
> Too late, kid, I already flushed it.
>
> Mommy, mommy, I hate daddy's guts.
> Shut up, kid, and eat what's on your plate.
>
> Mommy, mommy, I don't like tomato soup.
> Shut up, kid, and eat it before it clots.
>
> Mommy, mommy, I keep going in circles.
> Quiet, you little brat, or I'll nail your other foot to the floor!
>
> Mommy, mommy, where's Ethiopia?
> Shut up, kid, and get inside the care package.
>
> Mommy, mommy, these potato chips are stale.
> Have some respect, kid. It took me a long time to peel those scabs
> off.
>
> Mommy, mommy, why is daddy running?
> Shut up, kid, and hand me another box of shotgun shells.
>
> Mommy, mommy, Billy threw up!
> So what?
> Jimmy's getting all the big pieces!
>
> Mommy, mommy, where's England?
> Shut up and start rowing!
> --
> Let's create net.jokes.funny!
>
> Jeff Sauder {seismo,umcp-cs}!nbs-amrf!sauder

Most of the jokes that appear in net.jokes are fairly funny, so a new newsgroup
for funny jokes should not be neccesary. However there a quite a few that are
Sooooooo gross that perhaps we should create net.jokes.gross (actually I
like most gross jokes).

ptsfa!gilbbs!altunv!brad

in real life: Brad Silva
(707) 538-9084

"real life? where! quick get my gun!"

mce...@uiucdcs.cs.uiuc.edu

Mar 8, 1986, 7:57:00 PM3/8/86

> Most of the jokes that appear in net.jokes are fairly funny, so a new newsgroup
> for funny jokes should not be neccesary. However there a quite a few that are
> Sooooooo gross that perhaps we should create net.jokes.gross (actually I
> like most gross jokes).

It's been tried. Most sites didn't carry the group, so people started
putting the jokes in net.jokes. That's why ROT13 was thought up.

Scott McEwan
{ihnp4,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!mcewan

"What? That? It was just a filthy demon! It wasn't even from this dimension!"

Jeanette Haritan

Mar 13, 1986, 2:01:59 PM3/13/86

Speaking of which, not that I would dare post anything unsavory 8*),
how does one go about rotating 13 times. I DO know how to uncypher,
but not how to get it there.
--
jeannette haritan

yeah sure