15 meters

DFRoode%UC...@wiscvm.wisc.edu

Mar 18, 1986, 2:08:19 PM3/18/86
I havent been very active on HF of late, but what you are describing
seems very normal to me. When 15 is good, its open well into
the evening. In recent months, 15 has been very dead, with most
activity gone by late afternoon. When solar conditions happen to
be good for a day, its easy to believe 15 stayed open longer.
Reading the propogation reports, it seems that we have had several
days with reasonable solar flux in the last month or so.

Dana - WA6NGO