Request for software

unc!wm

May 26, 1981, 10:59:43 AM5/26/81
Can anyone supply me with information on any software
to help with a computer aided design effort aimed
mainly at VLSI and advanced computer architectures?
Software we are particularly interested in:
1) Simula for UNIX(tm) or anything that might reasonably
be converted to run under UNIX.
2) Computer design languages (DDL, ISP, SDL, etc.) that
will run either on UNIX or (even) IBM 370 O/S.
3) Anything involving graphics and VLSI design.
New software (i.e. experimental, state-of-art) gladly
accepted. Anyone interested in seeing if their nifty
new package can be ported to UNIX?

wm at unc

Npenplz

Feb 13, 2024, 8:42:56 PMFeb 13
Bump, anyone have an answer to this? Have the same problem, thanks!

James Carlin

Feb 14, 2024, 6:11:33 AMFeb 14
I am also having this issue and would like an answer.

Thanks