Alternate Reality

Phil Paone

Aug 12, 1986, 10:25:51 AM8/12/86

I was wondering if anyone out there has any hints on the game
Alternate Reality by Datasoft. I have mapped out the entire city and
still have only found 6 of the 13 guilds. If anyone out there could
give any info on locating more I'd be grateful.
Also, not being a DD player, I don't know what Armor is stronger
then which, also what weapons are stronger.
Some info for any AR adventurers out there. I just recieved my
newsletter last week. The Dungeon is planned for release by the end of
September. The ST version of the city is also planned for release at
the same time. I think that an Amiga version is being considered too.

Phil Paone