Bard's Tale

Prof Norman Anderson's Lab

Aug 19, 1986, 11:23:51 PM8/19/86
Does anyone out there in Net-land know where all the
dungeons are in Bard's Tale. I've only been able to
locate the one which is guarded by a dragon in the
castle. As I am posting this for a friend, please post
replies on the net. Thanks..

Borlon.

PS. Who the hell can use a Blood Axe? What's the goal
of the game, other than killing everything in sight?

Joyce Andrews

Aug 22, 1986, 5:31:32 PM8/22/86

One of the dungeons is the wine cellars and sewers under the Inn
on Rakhir Street. You get there by ordering wine.

If warriors can't use a blood axe, I don't know who can.

The goal of the game is to find and kill Manger, the sorceror who
has placed the city of Skara Brae under an eternal winter spell.

Scott Andrews
Guest on Account of

--
Joyce Andrews