SNES videogame cartridges for sale PRICES REDUCED

Lawrence Chiu

May 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/15/95
The following videogame cartridges for sale are for Genesis and/or SNES.
This particular collection is in EXCELLENT shape, with flawless boxes and
manuals in mint condition, except where otherwise noted. The following is
what's left. Prices have been reduced for quick sale.

Videogame cartridges are not brand-new, but are pre-owned. But don't let
that stop you; they are CLEAN!

If you would like to buy a videogame cartridge, please send email.

SNES
----
AMERICAN GLADIATORS 4 no box
FINAL FANTASY II 19 no manual
SUPER STREET FIGHTER II 20 no box, no manual *

Shipping and handling is 3 per videogame cartridge.

* = Sale in progress. If you are interested in this videogame cartridge,
please send email anyway, as a small portion of the deals does fall through.
You will receive email indicating that the item has been sold, but
nonetheless will be placed on a waiting list for the same item.

** Copiers (SNES/Genesis) available, send email for details. **

If you have an account at crl.com, feel free to enter my directory and browse
among the pub/ files. These files are stored in "/u6/chiu/pub".

This for-sale article is also available via email. To subscribe, send email
with subject "vlist: yes" (no caps) to me. Any message text included will be
ignored by the filter I have installed, so if you have anything to ask me,
please send a separate message. To unsubscribe, use subject "vlist: no" in
the above procedure. The advantage to signing onto this free service is that
you will receive the article 1 day before the post date, giving you a 24-hour
advantage on reserving the item that you want over those reading the posts in
the newsgroups.

rev.950403
---
Regards,
Lawrence Chiu
(800) 742-5784 ORDERS/CUSTOMER SERVICE (510) 799-3875 (707) 552-0841 fax
- Mastercard, Visa, or American Express accepted -
Videogame Cartridges, Videogame Cartridge Copiers, and Videogame Accessories
(SNES/Genesis) Since 1991
Videogame Cartridge Copiers for the lowest and best prices in North America!
Anonymous-FTP site: ftp.crl.com Directory: /users/ro/chiu ch...@crl.com