Karateka

Shelley Louie

Dec 1, 1986, 8:17:13 AM12/1/86
In article <8...@ukecc.UUCP> gr...@ukecc.UUCP (Miles) writes:

>THE BIRD
>
>To actually kill the bird, you must hit it 5 times.
>You must hit him as he touches your hand. (IE - Punch just as he reaches you)
>Not too early, not to late, but just right. It's hard to explain, but you
>will be able to get the idea. You must use ONLY punches on the bird. Kicks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>do not work, or are not effective.

Actually, after I finished the game I found that you could run through the
whole thing without having to perform one punch. The bird is quite
vulnerable to kicking. (Things to do on a rainy day: play using only a
middle kick. Fighting the bird is the only hard part...)

>TIP OF THE WEEK...Don't run into the maiden's room in a fight stance!

Yes, what ever happened to eternal gratitude and all of that jazz? 8-)

> Miles Grant "An englishman lost somewhere in Kentucky"
>
>: wq
-The Mad Hobbit- ARPA: slo...@cory.Berkeley.EDU
UUCP: ucbvax!cory!slouie USnail: 2398 Parker #7, Berkeley, Ca 94704
Disclaimer: I paid my tuition. The Regents should support MY opinions.

"The brain?!? I love the brain! The brain is my second favorite organ!"