Splitting up discussions re: varying rogue versions.

1 view

Chris Helmers

Mar 17, 1986, 4:26:24 PM3/17/86
We are running 4.2BSD (I believe) and have version 5.3 of rogue.
I used to be forced to wade through mega-articles on SuperRogue
in this newsgroup and now I have to wade through mega-articles
on UltraRogue. Could we split up the discussions so that one
could simply subscribe to the discussion referring to his version
of rogue? I don't mind hearing about 5.3 and less but all the
rest of it is tres boring!

Chris.