Rogue;Help needed.

pe...@enea.uucp

Mar 24, 1986, 10:36:37 AM3/24/86
I am pretty fresh to unix-systems and but recently discovered the Rogue game.
Now I (ofcourse) have run into a problem, which, i hope, someone out there
can help me with. There's no food!!! I started out with one (read my lips, 1)
food_ration_kind_of, now I've eaten it long since. I.e. I'm starved (or atleast,
that's what my game tells me). Q:Where do I find the food?

Please reply soon as possible, and preferably to my mailbox as (I'd bet) the
more experienced players most certainly would think it'd be a waste of space to
discuss it here.

Thanx/
Peter (Turbo)
...ucbvax!mcvax!enea!pesv