UltraRogue

Mike Sullivan

Mar 18, 1986, 1:53:07 PM3/18/86
Although the system manager will kill me, I must ask:

Is there any way to get UltraRogue? The source would be nice, but
just the executable is also fine as we want to play it like mad!

Who wants to write compilers when you can play Hack or UltraRogue!

Merlin

"Three of them coming in, 20 degrees!"

set...@siemens.uucp

Mar 27, 1986, 7:53:00 AM3/27/86

Add me to the list for wanting to get a hold of Ultra-Rogue. Is it public
domain or what? I am quite tired of conventional rogue (we have 5.3).
Please mail me any information you might have on the subject.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Settle
Siemens RTL {ihnp4|astrovax|allegra|dshovax}!siemens!settle
Princeton, NJ