bugs in rogue 5.3 with 4.2 BSD unix

Mr. Modem

Mar 10, 1986, 2:54:18 AM3/10/86
In article <> d...@mcvax.UUCP (Dik T. Winter) writes:
>Very regularly a game of mine bombs. This occurs in general when I am
>carryint a lot. In that case when a request is made for an item and

I believe that the bug is when one reads a scroll of create monster and a
nymph appears. If that nymph steals anything from you, you might as well
quit. Your inventory is shot thereafter. Try dropping everything and
attacking her.

Stefan Chakerian CIS: 74365,231
{ucbvax|pur-ee|csu-cs|convex|nmtvax|lanl} unmvax!unmc!cs2532bn

This is my girlfriend: ~.
Her name is Tilde.