Time to set something straight

Lance Bailey

Nov 7, 1985, 9:19:58 AM11/7/85
> what services?

C'mon! In the last few months alone, I've received ( via usenet) information
on -references for my thesis; -directions on how to get to Toronto airport;
questions on how to solve unix/xenix problems; -sources for records and
obscure albums etc.

Sure usenet can be thought of a discussion forum, but remember, this is
a valuable source of information and help!

--
4 222
4 4 2 2