Noisy neighbors

Evan Marcus

Nov 4, 1985, 9:09:32 AM11/4/85
OK, netters, here is a chance to get some vicarious revenge. I need
some help getting an upstairs neighbor to shut up. It's not that he
plays his stereo or TV too loud (the floors are pretty well insulated),
it's that he weighs about 200 pounds (and is short), and bounds up the
hollow stairs at 8am on weekends, and has friends over until 3am some
nights. When I asked him about it, he called me all sorts of delightful
and neighborly names.

What I would like are some suggestions for ways to get even with him that
will preferably result in his keeping things quiet for me, but if not
that, then let's get even with him without him knowing it's me.

Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh,
--Evan Marcus
--
{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!petfe!evan
...!pedsgd!pedsga!evan

Who messed with my anti-paranoia shot?

s...@ucla-cs.uucp

Nov 6, 1985, 1:32:48 PM11/6/85
In article <5...@petfe.UUCP> ev...@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>OK, netters, here is a chance to get some vicarious revenge.

There is a good book out on revenge tactics, called something like
The Art of Revenge (it's a large paper cover book). Sorry, but I don't
have my copy at hand. Most of the revenges included in the book are very
serious - some are criminal. Delightful reading and highly reccommended.

Scott R. Turner
ARPA: (now) s...@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA (soon) s...@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
UUCP: ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!srt
SPUDNET: ...eye%s...@russet.spud