Arndt we clever!

G.SCHWARTZ

Oct 30, 1985, 2:13:25 PM10/30/85
Hah, hah, hah, heh, heh, heh. Oh, ken, you really are the funniest!
How do you think of such clever things to say? Your award letter
is so clever! Every body is laughing......at you! I bet that you
were class clown in high school. Or were you the boy who's mind
was most likely to recede? Either way, how does someone with such
a narrow mind come up with such clever comments? You should really
write for a comedian. Your commentary really is a joke! How many
carefully planned hours do you spend sifting through net news?
You must really be busy at DEC. I know, I bet you work on the
Rainbow PC! Ooops, just remembered that it got shit canned. Sorry
ken. Are you a manager? A supervisor? An engineer? I bet you are
a janitor! That must be were you get your wonderfully humorous
stories: The toilet! It all makes sense now. Naughty boy ken,
sneaking in peoples offices and using their computers to read
net news. And after hours, when you should be cleaning up crap
and scrubbing urinals. Well, at least you're off the street.
Got into a little trouble last time they let you wander about,
didn't you ken-boy. What's a society to do. Hope you don't
get caught, kenny. We all enjoy laughing at you so! Now go play
with yourself again.....and take your fingers out of your mouth!
You don't know who peed in those urinals.

R.J. Brown [Bob]

Nov 2, 1985, 4:12:22 PM11/2/85

Schwartz,

You elitist twit !!

Momma and Daddy taught me to respect honest work and
cleaning the commodes is honest work. That's partly
what paid for my college education.

Humble down you sucker....

Bob Brown {...ihnp4!akgua!rjb}