CCA Emacs Elisp Libraries

Xev Gittler

Nov 3, 1986, 9:16:42 AM11/3/86

We've recently acquired CCA Emacs, for both our VMS and Unix
machine's, and I was wondering if anyone had written any nifty elisp
libraries for it, and, if they did, would they be willing to share them?
Thanks.

* *
* Xev Gittler *
* The University at Albany *
* Computer Services Center *
* *
* *
* leah!xev%albany...@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA *
* leah!x...@albany.UUCP *
* sys...@albnyvm1.BITNET *
* *

Xev Gittler

Nov 3, 1986, 9:20:46 AM11/3/86

We've recently acquired CCA emacs for our VMS and Unix machines,
and I was wondering if anyone had any Elisp libraries that they were
willing to share, or know where I can get some?

keith gorlen

Nov 7, 1986, 9:12:53 AM11/7/86
A CCA Emacs Elisp Library! -- you've got to be joking! Elisp doesn't
work for beans, and will probably never be fixed. We've just finished
converting our Elisp to GNU emacs "Lisp".

--
---
Keith Gorlen